Top Secret Scoop on What Chuck Pratt Has Planned For The Young and the Restless

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm betting on Stitch. now that his past has been sewn-up, his mom is gone, and sis is cray cray he's basically up a creek w/o a paddle. And when Vicky finds out he screwed granny Ashley, there will basically be no reason (as if there is one now?) for him to remain...

• Members

LOL

wat? Stitch was a pile of poop way b4 they dumped him on Vicky. Let's keep it 100. He's been boring as hell and remains boring as hell.

mad props to Justin Hartley for being able to play a lifelike character. He's managed to bring the same energy he had on Passions to Y&R. Best casting on this show in ages, tbh.

• Members

I am worried we are losing that intellectual storytelling for mainstream action. Jean is on the team and she is a great breakdown writer and a smart cookie. Jamey didnt mention Jean dossnt mean she isnt part of this.Pratt would do best to use her as a resource for the show. Let her continue to be that fairy godmother from Cinderella who waves her magic wand. This will be a very easy transition. I don't trust Pratt though

Archived