Top Secret Scoop on What Chuck Pratt Has Planned For The Young and the Restless

• Members

Well she should've went for an even better FOJ ... Nancy Curlee.

If I was Jill, I would've been knocking down her to door to get her to come back. I would offer both she and Stephen Demorest, Nancy's husband, head writing positions. I'd offer this woman the world. Chuck and anyone from my GH era would've been the last ones I pursued. Especially Pratt or Guza.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jill wouldnt leave Y&R her ratings are excellent right now. She is approaching two and half years as exec producer and Pratt wouldn't have been offered anything if it wasn't for Jill. Jill went above Angelica's head to Nina Tasslsr to get him hired. Pratt and Jill are thick as thieves. They have only known each other 25 to 26 years. Guza won't join he was very bitter about GH firing in 2011 by JFP he felt she stabbed him in back to save her job.

• Members

That may happen....the only reason hack from hell MAB lasted was because of being married into the family....

Then we just have to go through Guza, and whichever writer worked for JFP under her tenure's who will probably mess up even more...

wait....Guza and JFP had a fallout right...?

• Members

Well, if Jill's "choice" fails, then I'd hope CBS/Sony push their own choice on her. I can't believe I read she wanted Griffith back. What's wrong with her? LOL. She clearly wants someone controllable.

No clue about Guza and Phelps. I personally can't see Guza doing a soap again but hell could always freeze over. It sort of has with Pratt on Y&R.

Archived