Top Secret Scoop on What Chuck Pratt Has Planned For The Young and the Restless

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Crap. It's all crap. The first thing that happens is some "disaster"? Okay.

I don't want Joe to be gone. He has potential, yet. Cane, yes. Kill him. Austin fits the bill. Yes, kill him.

Leave Neil, Jack alone.

I CAN'T BREATHE.

:lol:

:lol:

• Members

Y&R can't pull off disaster stories.....They had a tornado a few years back under MAB, which was a dud....I don't think this gonna live up to whatever it is that is being hyped....It won't be like Days and Passions that's for sure....

I think it would be a fairytale come true if Mr "tall dark and handsome" being murdered turned out to be Nick!!.....

• Members

I have no doubt we will start off with a burst of energy -- that much I'm sure of.

People will post about "how much more interesting and exciting!!!!!!111" the show is. They'll talk about how boring Pissante & co were (all true and fair enough).

And then disaster will occur after a few weeks (if we're lucky). And I'm not talking about a Genoa City disaster....

• Members

The sad thing is, like always, people don't think it could get worse -- and it can. It really can.

I'm gonna stick with the show as much as I can. See what it becomes under Pratt. And God help us if it's even remotely what I think it will be.

• Members

Hiring Pratt was one of the dumbest power moves JFP and Sony have ever made. This show is going to be a complete trainwreck in six months time and is likely headed for cancellation soon after.

I would have taken Guza over Pratt anyday. I doubt he and JFP are on good terms after she got him ousted from GH.

Archived