Toups

2015: The Directors and Writers Thread

I don't see the problem. Jean's not that bad a writer when she isn't given the main position. This show needs stronger breakdown writers - the scripts are [[email protected]#$%^&*] on top of the overall stories being [[email protected]#$%^&*] - and she can help with that.

You know it's rough when I'm glad a reviled, terrible hack is returning to possibly help the breakdowns, but I am. And I [!@#$%^&*] hate her as a HW. I mean, despise.

I don't see the problem. Jean's not that bad a writer when she isn't given the main position.

As long as she stays away from the HW position then maybe she won't be so bad

Edited by dragonflies

I hear her strength is researching the history of the shows...so maybe she might let her bosses know the true histories of GH.

I was afraid she would end up at Days which would have sucked...caused the pacing and day to day scripts at Days were fine.

I'm thrilled hacks great breakdown writers keep getting that money!

Edited by YRBB

OMG yes yes the most amazing news has happened Jean P is back on the writing team at GH. She will do amazing things as she can iron out and take Rons ideas and make this those Jean P moments u want to cry. Jean you rock sister friend. I can't wait to see what u happen in store for PC. Honestly they should have made her Rons co head writer.