Toups

2015: The Directors and Writers Thread

Passanante confirmed on twitter that she has left YR. My money is on her returning as Ron's co-headwriter since he's been struggling for the last six months with his stories.

Anyone know her last airdate?

Passanante confirmed on twitter that she has left YR. My money is on her returning as Ron's co-headwriter since he's been struggling for the last six months with his stories.

Jean Passanante could took over for Ron on GH as full head writer and we would get a GH that has a very Labines feeling to it with romance and emotional moments u would want to cry.

Do you really believe that?

Jean Passanante could took over for Ron on GH as full head writer and we would get a GH that has a very Labines feeling to it with romance and emotional moments u would want to cry.

That was obvious. I think Shelley might be going to GH too if she's gone from Y&R. I'm guessing Jean will take Katherine Schock's place if they're sticking with four breakdown writers.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Heading back to Port Charles! I hear there's one nutty hospital there. <a href="https://twitter.com/carlivatiron">@carlivatiron</a></p>&mdash; Jean Passanante (@PFossil) <a href="

16, 2015</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't see the problem. Jean's not that bad a writer when she isn't given the main position. This show needs stronger breakdown writers - the scripts are [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] on top of the overall stories being [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] - and she can help with that.