Worst character names

• Members

Speaking of Corinth, the Aldens had some patrician names: Cabot, Isabelle, Clayton (Clay), Anne, Gwyneth, Trisha...

I still love the name Ava even after Reese and Ryan beat me to it. I certainly knew Ava Rescott Alden before I knew who Ava Gardner was. Bare Essence had Ava Marshall (Lee Grant/Jessica Walter).

When I hear a name like Seabone Hunkle I imagine Agnes Nixon on a chaise with pencil and legal pad in hand so tickled with herself. And what the !@#$%^&*] is a "Seabone"?? Is that like Fishbone on Good Times?

I went to junior/senior high with an Erica whose mother named after The Kane. I dated an EWAK whose mother did *not* name after The Slezak.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ew, that just sounds like someone with a spitty mouth. I guess because on her radio show Wendy Williams always used to talk about having "juice mouth" when she'd start drooling while talking about food (coffee filters were her tried and true method of dabbing it up).

• Members

I'm digusted. Unless we're in the throes of passion, I never need to hear anyone talk about the bodily fluids that come from the mouth.

Now that I've thought about it, Juice is actually the nickname of a somewhat popular DJ in our area who does parties and events. It's still a gross name.

Don't get me started on B&B when Justin and Bill have their Sadie/Carla moments, and Justin pleads to "DollaBill" for whatever reason.

Archived