WTF is a greenlee?

DEAD!

Why no one mention Calliope?

Because it's a beautiful Ancient Greek name. :P Although I do have to say it sounds 'old'

Beaufort Oglethorpe Buchanan (OLTL)

This cannot be real! You made it up!

Blade. I know it's a nickname, but ick.

What annoys me more is I'm pretty sure his name was Blade Bladeson. That always reminded me of an old Archie comic where, for a joke, Archie named a character in a story Pierce Pierson.

Speaking of that, the names "Pierce" and "Tanner" tend to annoy me.

Nora Hanen Gannon Buchanan. REALLY? Who the f--k keeps marrying men that have rhyming last names?

You forgot "Fee-fi-mo-Mannon."

Edited by Khan

laugh.png An homage to Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Dame Judith Anderson (Minx!) played Big Mama in the movie.

Oh thank GOD. Not really knowing the history of the show, that makes a lot more sense. Apologies on coming off such a Luddite. I just crack up at the thought of some of these names existing in real life.

On a somewhat disconnected note: I really wish DAYS would have kept Theresa as Jeannie. I can't see how any young party-girl in LA would prefer to name herself Theresa in this day and age. But considering they named a teenager "Beverly"...well...

I've always hated the name Sonny Corinthos. It just sounds like the most ridiculous wannabe "Godfather"-ass name in the world.

Ryan's Hope has one of my fave actor/character name combos: Fat Thomas as Jumbo Marino.

Billy Cutlass Gumbs

What in the hell.