GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bobbie mentioned her to Michael (who'd never heard of her--weird) while reminiscing in their childhood home (unaware to them, Fluke has Luke tied up in the basement). She said that she and Luke don't often speak about her, but it's not like her existence is a secret.

Bobbie mentioned her to Michael (who'd never heard of her--weird) while reminiscing in their childhood home (unaware to them, Fluke has Luke tied up in the basement). She said that she and Luke don't often speak about her, but it's not like her existence is a secret.

• Members

Obrecht: "This isnt Seattle Grace." Really? Obrecht watches Grey's Anatomy? That references fell as flat coming from her as Golden Girls from Spencer. With that said, I did like Sam dealing with her

Sam is the smartest person in this damn town. Everyone else is running on stuck on stupid when it comes to Jake and she figured out Helena's entire plan.

Helena on Sam: "That illbred little bastard? She's not true family" :lol:

Jackie Zeman did good today. Im glad she was utilized for this stuff

P9SshAx.png?1

Did they really try to kill Julian with a comb? I cant believe Im saying this but I actually liked Jules and Sonny allying up together

xmKusZ8.gif

And who is in charge of this wack ass choreography?

XrS363Q.png?1

This set looks familiar. Who's house was it?

So Kevin is still in town. WTF?!? So are they ever gonna follow up on him? Is he even divorced from Lucy yet?

My goodness its painfully obvious that RC watched this YT clip before he made his current story. Colleen Middleton that lived next door to the Spencers. The mom altering sister Pat's dresses for Bobbie. He used as many references from this one YT clip as he could. Anyways Im convinced that Fluke is Patricia

y3u3gHQ.gif

LOL

Archived