GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They all knew Connie existed by then, but they thought she had been integrated. Everyone who knew Kate was rendered incredibly stupid when Connie quickly resurfaced that summer after meeting her son Trey, and Connie-as-Kate ran around pulling faces behind everyone's backs until that wedding.

• Members

LOL at Tracy referring to Olivia as Madame Celeste.

Carlos is the WORST hitman ever. Has he managed to kill ANY of his marks?

LOL at Carly reading Alexis.

mMaLPV9.png

Ewww at that stank look on Carly's face. I dont think I ever realized that Lulu and her mother-in-law slept with the same man.

Patricia Spencer actually exists.....LOL. I swear RC was reading these threads. Luke and Bobbie grew up in PC? I thought it was FL. Oh I guess they just explained it

Why couldnt they have Bobbie go visit the Q mansion to visit Michael where she could run into Monica?

yMeO4Ss.png

Lulu seemed to come alive today with Johnny. Man has she gotten so boring with Dante. She needs a story that isnt about the baby rabies. She looked gorgeous today

Julian confessing to killing Anthony is the dumbest thing ever

Why wouldnt they just confirm that Fluke was Bill today? is this another red herring and he's some twin of Bill thats here to get revenge for his brother's death?

• Members

Oh, its been so long, I don't remember. It's got to be around Luke's first epiaode in 77or 78. Ill look for it, but it'll take some time. Also, Bill and Jenny weren't the only Eckerts. Monty made sure she had back ups to bring on named Ava and Mario. They never materialized, like Pat and Laraine...

Just saw today's episode, Tracey Ned scenes were decent, so were Dante/Anna and Michael/Bobbi. Even the Johnny and his three exes weren't bad.

Archived