GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just was not a fan of that period, to put it mildly. I thought any early attempt to play deVry or Cambias as a romantic lead was awful and creepy and I hated him with Kendall. By contrast, they seem to know what Julian is and allow him to be it (in the broadest way possible, this being GH). Whether deVry does, I dunno, but he plays it very well. It works for me as a portrait of this sort of desperate middle-aged man with a little bit of a heart beneath all his sneering, overcompensating machismo. Whether we can identify the actor with the character, well...

• Members

I thought he had sexual chemistry with Kelly Monaco ironically enough...lol

Olivia and Alexis fighting over Julian and Ned is the dumbest thing ever

Fluke saying Luke stinks. So am I the only one thats going to ask the obvious question? Luke is just pissing and sh-tting on himself strapped to that chair?

• Members

I think he actually has good chemistry with NLG, and they've mostly toned down the usual Horny Librarian Alexis schtick by making her face up to it. But I do think he has even more with Jordan (and possibly Olivia and totally Morgan) and they're not facing up to it. I also think the Julian/Alexis fanbase needs to calm down.

• Members

It had to be a super slow newsweek for all of the publicity around RD's departure...I mean seriously, the man's been on like 10 times.

I noticed Killer Filler Griller Miller starting to get smirky like he was on Y&R...Please, Please no more of that!

It's obvious Jillian has a mad crush on Bea Arthur..."POP" really Lucas, did you forget your real father, Tony?

You stink....was that a reference to the story, or Luke's **tty drawers? I'll take the story for 500, Alex.....

Maybe Jillian could blow greasy *ss Carlos to save his life...tongue.pngtongue.png

Hope and Cole...Hope is something this ensemble has given up on and Cole coal is what Ron should get in his stocking for the last two years! That's the only hope and cole involved w/GH!

Bobbi/ Michael and Tracey? Probably their last scenes til Feb.

Archived