GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well hello there scruffy Ryan Carnes and Lucas. But can we stop this stupid Golden Girls [!@#$%^&*]. PLEASE. Lord. Gay men don't sit around all day watching it. I sure love the show but come ON. LOL. And I'm always so bored by Julian and Lucas and their 'bonding'. Blah. They just seem to struggle to write anything meaningful between them.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shh. The names that shall not be mentioned! LOL

I cringed at the dad part too. Maybe if they had more than one or two scenes a year I'd buy their bonding and newfound relationship. And William deVry just seems so ... awful in this role. I don't know. He's not working for me at all and especially in these scenes with Carnes. I can't put my finger on it.

• Members

I'd like to, TBH. Well, most of it and the invasion of the Lifers who are still stinking up my screen and the awful mess between ABC and Prospect Park. I'm just fine with them not mentioning Cole and Hope. In my eyes they weren't really dead anyway.

LOL at Olivia calling out Alexis. She was totally spot on and Alexis knows it.

Carly and Jake are nice enough but eh, I'm bored. LOL. They're only having breakfast so Liz and Ric can see them. Zzzz.

I hate the writing for Julian. "If you want to walk out the door, I understand."

STOP IT.

• Members

Liz/Ric/Carly/Jake ... CALLED IT.

On Ronald. So predictable.

LOL. Considering The Soup MOCKS it (and it mocked OLTL too), he seems to think it's the best thing ever and seems oblivious that they're MAKING FUN OF THE SHOW ... it says everything about Ron and his writing. He just seems to lack total awareness and is in his own world.

• Members

I remember the fans (well, some of us) who were interested in a Lucas return and his father's mob ties. It should have been a compelling story. Casting that silly fop as his father rendered all of this moot. They probably have to have Lucas call him "Dad" because otherwise viewers who don't pay attention would probably wonder when they're going to make out.

Archived