GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Julian confessing to the murder is so dumb. Does he really think Fluke cant have him killed from within prison? This makes NO sense. When he went to Anna, I thought he was going to turn Fluke in, especially since it seemed like they were finally revealing his identity, but no this stupid confession comes out of nowhere. I dont get it. Within prison, Julian cant run away and hide. All it takes is someone shanking him in his sleep as he is really at the mercy of anyone in there that Fluke can hire to get the job done (since Carlos continues to be the worst hitman ever)

• Members

Julia Julia!!! Where are you?

I hope all is well with Baby Chit Maximus!

Yesterday, you touched on everyone's horror if Jake is revealed to be Jason and he and Carly are lovers. I think that is actually almost brilliant. Add Sonny who pushed Carly away? The potential is mouth watering. I'm ready for this leech to have a purpose and I'd kill for something juicy and messy as hell. This is the only good to come out of a romantic Jarly (that and the Twitter meltdowns that come with).

• Members

lol, Dante and Nathan look pathetic harassing Johnny and that's exactly what that was. At least I'm liking Johnny again, thankfully.

I do like all the character interaction we're getting. Carly/Jake (yes to the mess of them screwing down the line), Nikolas/Sam, Maxie/Lulu, Ned/Michael ...

No real pets around beside Julian and Jake .... I almost feel like it's GH again.

I do hate how Tracy comes off as almost desperate to be around Luke and have him love her back. I know it's basically Tracy's need for acceptance and love (that she'd never admit) but it makes her look like Luke's puppy dog.

Archived