GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That would be a twist but I would hate to see the story be actually Sonny oriented and not Luke. There are a bunch of things that wouldn't make sense it being Anthony, like why would Helena and Faison be wasting their time on this humdrum mob play? How would they even know Anthony, or Bill for that matter. And how do any of them control Miscavige.

Also, Julian said he met Fluke years ago and what is Flue's hang up about Pat? How about if Bill had a twin brother we never heard about?

• Members

Truth be told, a lot of stuff doesn't and won't make sense and Ron probably has some sort of explanation how they're all connected. Helena and Faison have a long history with Luke and using Bill or a twin/plastic surgery look-a-like makes sense.

Personally, it makes the most sense for it to just be Bill Eckert, even if most of us could have guessed this back when the story first started. And it could be a twin brother of Bill's, that's true.

I'm not sure why they'd go with a transgender Pat. That's just a bit much to me, to be honest, for this storyline.

I do wonder what the "big deal" about Pat is? I'm curious about that and why she's being name dropped all of a sudden. I do approve of the use of Bobbie and Luke's past and history in all of this, and especially Bobbie's involvement. She's on tomorrow with Michael and they're at 'the house'.

I was just thinking it could be Anthony because of the Johnny connection but I'm also not really that into all of the villains having some league of villains group. I still envision them all around some big table ala 1960s Batman. I'd sort of love to see that as campy as that would be. All of the crazies in one room arguing and discussing their crimes. Make it happen, Ron!

• Members

Anthony being Fluke would defintely be Julian's get out of jail free card

It really didnt make sense to pretty much do all that nonsense about Bill and heavily imply it without revealing him as such. Makes it seem like it is a red herring

• Members

I don't want it to be Anthony that's so predictable. I still say it being Bill Eckert makes the most sense, who'd suspect him since he's supposed to be DEAD.

I know ReRon doesn't care about consistency but why would Anthony hate Tracy "For what she did to his sister?" lol

Archived