B&B: Actress leaving???

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When LG was hired, I thought that was the plan because KM was probably leaving soon and they needed a replacement. LG/Caroline 2.0 more than capable of filling the Hope gap. Honestly, JY deserves more screen time and so a shift from Hope to Rick and his world works - it still keeps Brooke in picture as well as Spencers. The show will be fine - I have full confidence after RM, SF, JMW (even KKL absence), the show not only survived but has thrived. They have plenty of good stories to tell with solid actors. The fact that they could take a dormant character (Myrna), a fairly new character (Caroline 2.0) who was largely absent/backburnered for months because of her pregnancy and spin it into an addictive story with a major recast and a woefully underused leading man (JY), gives me 'hope.'

• Members

Oh, yeah, I love for the days of watching Grandma Jacquie throw herself over Owen or Nick putting his seaworn hands all over the likes of Katie. Pass. The show has been amazing during the past three years - the stories - some good, some OK, some overkill Hope/Liam - the camp, the fashion and the stunning use of remotes (both in LA and everywhere), really showed that the soap genre is capable of more. Ever since the introduction of $Bill and the ushering out of deadwood, it's a better show.

Archived