B&B: Actress leaving???

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. It's so weird but this morning, I was wondering if KM would end up being like KKL and make B&B her career stop. I have no idea why that popped into my head because I FF through everything with Hope/Liam/Wyatt. I far prefer what's happening with Myrtle/Rick/Caroline 2.0. Honestly, the could have Hope leave town because of Quinn threat. Liam/Ivy can continue. Wyatt can go with her at the point. I think the Hope character could use a rest - it's been a dense four years - but she gets a ton of credit for turning the show around (Owen, Jacquie, Nick, blech, etc.)

• Members

I wish her the best! KM will def find some work in primetime as she is very talented, but Hope and the triangle are played out....which is why I don't want them to recast Hope....at least for a while......

The bad news is that Bell will most likely have Liam and Wyatt fight over Ivy.......the good news is that Ridge/Caroline/Rick/Maya will be getting played more....

• Members

Matula is a little basic, so I tend to wonder how long she'll stay gone.

The Hope character does need a rest, and what happened with Bridget, where recasts did nothing to hide weak storylines and the character slowly became irrelevant, will happen here if they don't give Hope a lengthy break.

• Members

I like Kim Matula. I don't find her basic. I think she's got a great quality to her and a dynamic, beautiful look. If they recast, it's gotta be a good one (no GH castoffs please!)

I thought she'd be a B&Ber for life, too.

I like the Aussie gal. She's not as spectacular as Jacqueline M Wood, but she's got staying power I think.

No to Bridget returning unless they recasted her too (has Jennifer Finnigan's career halted to the point of returning to soaps yet?). Ashley whatshername looks like Brooke's sister and Rick's aunt.

Archived