B&B: Actress leaving???

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lord the trolling is everywhere, isn't it? Can we stop quoting? Anywho ... Bree Williamson? LMAO. Someone has a low quality of actresses they like.

BYE KIM! Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I used to like her but lord. BYE. She had to be tired of the Never-Ending Story quad from hell. Brad can only blame himself. And I bet there's a recast. No way the show won't revolve around Hope's vagina.

I agree.

• Members

I loved Jacqueline and Nick Morane when they were first introduced. They were a breath of fresh air. Plus I thought they served as great counterpoints/foils to Stephanie and Ridge. I liked the Brooke/Nick pairing. Enjoyed the qaud of Steph/Eric/Massimo/Jackie. The latter years when they had nothing for either to do was when things got bad. I think the rise of the Spencers in recent times on the show was a brilliant idea. DD has thrived over there. I just wish they didn't feel the need to pair Bill with Brooke. Jesus, must every man slither through her vagina? $Bill was at his best when he had disdain for her and Ridge.

• Members
Well, I guess I was a taddd harsh. I think she's capable if the material isn't horrid, and I don't recall hating her when she first came on OLTL, but I think the Tess overload and crappy storylines just wore me out on her and seeing her be nothing but camp. She was always just sort of ... there, to me. But maybe on another soap she'd surprise me and really bring it and have the screen presence.

They could never sell her as Hope to me. Same for asexual Julie Marie Berman. No. Neither are a good fit. If anything Emme Rylan could probably make that role work for her. Lulu is dead weight at this point. Though I'd rather a show not center around her.

• Members

It's all good. I've seriously realized that there are actors/actresses I just happen to like regardless of talent. I'm not sure if it's familiarity/nostalgia or what. For example, Kristen Alderson is universally panned on this site, but I just like the girl and I'm glad I get to see her on GH. It doesn't bother me when people dislike the people I like. I've seen that side of crazy manifest itself on this board and there was a time (years ago) when I got way too invested in all this stuff myself (although never as a troll). Those days are done.

• 1 month later...

Archived