B&B: Actress leaving???

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yes they did say that. They will eventually recast Hope but when will they do is the main thing.

I will miss KM for superficial reasons and I thoughtshe was able to project an air of vunerability and softness as Hope. Names being put there as possible replacements besides Julie Marie Berman are Natalie Hall (ex-Colby AMC) and Emily Wilson (ex-Ellie GH).

• Members

If she just finished filming this week, unlike DAYS, she'll be gone next month. I wonder how they are going to shift all those stories that circle around Hope - Liam/Ivy that continues, but Wyatt, Quinn/Deacon? Does Ridge's thing with Caroline 2.0 end up pushing Katie to $Bill, who turns back to her instead of Brooke? Deacon back into Brooke's orbit with Quinn on side? That could all work. Wyatt is really stuck because there isn't currently any other woman (except for Quinn) in sight. I doubt they do Liam/Ivy/Wyatt. OC there is always Wyatt/Brooke.... Haha

• Members

I am shocked by this. With KM being the star of that show, I figured she would stay there.

I haven't watched B&B in years but back when I did watch I liked Hope. I thought Matula made her rootable and interesting. And that's hard when you play a innocent sweet victim type heroine character.

Archived