Y&R November Thread

• Members

I think it might go the opposite way because Phyllis has the built in excuse with being experimented and all. Jack is being really cagey with the way he's treating both Phyllis and Kelly, so I can see one of them snapping for sure. The funniest part of this whole thing for me is that I feel the woman who ends up with Jack is the real loser. I hate to see either character wasted on his played out ass. Jack needs to be a father and be in business stories, on the romantic front, I can not stand him nor take him seriously.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Summer is self absorbed as all get-out, of course, she'd overreact and act the fool as if Fen were her bff. It doesn't matter what Fen is or Fen feels because it's all about Summer. Summer could probably care less but that doesn't mean she'd want Mariah to have him. Fen would be like that put away toy that Summer all of a sudden decides was her favorite toy and even though he's been gathering dust, she wouldn't want Mariah, who she dislikes, to play with him.tongue.png

Like I said, though, the characters in this age group need some other intrigue besides just fighting their parent's battles.

• Members

One more totally useless internet vote for this! My problem with Sharon having bi polar illness is that it's not curable and it causes Sharon to be unreliable and unpredictable forever. It causes me to side with Nick and Victor when it comes to custody of Faith because of the unpredictability and the stuff she's already done like the arson, the breakdowns and the dna switching. There's been a lot of stuff in the news about people with mental illness and it's very alarming, it's serious business and doesn't belong on a soap with a longtime character like Sharon. Plus it's sad! Too sad for this soap and Sharon. Bring on the brain tumor!! She could have a seizure and be rushed to the hospital where they do an MRI or Stitch could somehow diagnose her.

• Members

I agree, although I suspect that with Christmas coming Nick is going to relent on custody. Then maybe they'll age Faith up soon (next summer), so it doesn't seem like Sharon is as much of a threat to her next time she goes off the rails. They could also send her off to boarding school, which would be my preferred remedy.

• Members

Whatever issues Begman and Braeden seemed to have in the early 90's seems to have faded with time. I doubt they're anywhere close to being best friends, but they've seemed to develop a mutual respect for one another over the years that wasn't always there.

I'm surprised MTS (as apparently she had a hand in Bergman's casting) wasn't there, but maybe she wasn't taping that day.

• Members

Not to mention Phyllis straight up told Jack that she doesn't want or need a pass for how things turned out in that stairwell. She wanted revenge on Sharon and she got it. She was right when she told Jack, if he didn't get that aspect of her personality, he hasn't been paying attention. Add to that all the lies and secrets Jack is spinning right now and I could give a f*ck about how he found out the truth.

• Members

I actually felt bad for Kelly today and I don't even like her. Phyllis was just being cruel.

Today was the first time I liked Devon/Hilary in quite some time. Simple, romantic scenes like those are lacking on soaps. I actually felt like I understood why they wanted to be together.

• Members

Yes, but I blame Jack again. Phyllis is trying to force him to tell her the truth. Plus if I were Kelly, I'd rather know the truth and Jack was too much of a coward to tell her. I'm pretty sure Phyllis is unstable thanks to Victor and is going to do something really crazy before long. Not that she needed to be experimented on, to be crazy, as we all know. I wouldn't exactly call myself team Phyllis, but I am looking forward to the drama she brings.

Archived