Y&R November Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who is behind these vanity episodes? Reminds me of the ones GL used to do every Wednesday for a while there. Good Lord, Nick looking like a scruffed up muskrat in a leg-hold trap... What is this, Lassie? You just know that dog will save the day.

• Members

Word has it that KSJ has been complaining about the direction and pairing of his character again, albeit in a passive aggressive RT kind of way. Apparently he tweeted back and forth with a fan that he needed to be with someone in his age group and mentioned that the woman should be a Dru type.huh.png

Wait, wasn't he shipping Hillary and Neil before?

• Members

This Nick centric episode was a terrible idea. Yawn, Avery. Nice to see Grace and Amy but Morrow has never been a great actor. He works in the role, but carrying a full episode....meh...Listening to Summer whinejeal0002.gif sorry but that's all she does. The re-filmed flashbacks w/ Phyllis eh... Nick should just forgive Sharon[which he said he would, by the way...]

Best part of the episode...the bear trap...

• Members

Jean and Shelley went from psychological writing with Nicks episode u have to kind of be drawn into that kind of intelligent writing. It's an acquired taste kind of episode. I am sad they won't continue to head write the show it's gelling like nobody's business.

• Members

Mariah and the bear trap made this episode for me. laugh.png Really, I thought it was kind of sweet when all of Nick's daughters showed up. Also thought it was a good sign when Mariah asked why Cassie wasn't there and Nick said "She deserves to rest in peace". Maybe the show will finally let go of so many Cassie mentions and anniversaries. It's time, imo.

• Members

Again people have missed the point. Sometimes episodes can be written so pyschological and smart it kinds goes over our heads. Jean and Shelley are just writing intelligent soap character driven writing that I am nervous the show will lose with Pratt. The ratings are up the show is very healthy. Consistency and stability are what the shows needs not constant changes.

• Members

:lol: People try so hard to be shady these days, and it really should come as an effortless breeze like this comment.

"A Dru type", KSJ? He should know better by now, the only Dru type the audience will accept is Dru in the form of Victoria Rowell. Otherwise, the writers are going to have to come up with someone uniquely dynamic. Where is Maggie Rush these days? She'd never do it, but I'd watch every day for Lisa Bonet. I can just hear her soft voice cooing over tinkly cocktail music, her intimate style would be rather endearing on a soap. Oh well.

Archived