GH: Casting call

• Members

As the ratings keep going up. Michelle Stafford has been nothing but a success. Hopefully they get a great actor.

Dude! Staff/Nina is NOT a success! She is turning folks off big time. It was a bad move to bring her in with so much airtime, tie her to another newbie and give her such a rich history none of the audience has seen or care about.

• Members

I hate to say this but Maria Arena Bell wrote a better confrontation scene with Maura and Stafford

I vowed to skip all Staff scenes (please keep her away from Carly, Shawn and Anna), but I checked out "the most anticipated confrontation in the history of Daytime" and it was weak. It doesn't even rate! Someone was trying a bit too hard. Also, why would we care about a confrontation between 2 pet newbies over another newbie concerning an affair we didn't see nor care about?

• Members

I vowed to skip all Staff scenes (please keep her away from Carly, Shawn and Anna), but I checked out "the most anticipated confrontation in the history of Daytime" and it was weak. It doesn't even rate! Someone was trying a bit too hard. Also, why would we care about a confrontation between 2 pet newbies over another newbie concerning an affair we didn't see nor care about?

That pretty much covers it all

• Members

Aside from a few people on twitter who have a vested interest in hyping GH I don't think anyone even noticed their scene. If it was Helena vs Dr O then maybe that would be fun, or Luke vs Luke deserves a little hype when that comes.

Archived