Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Members

I don't think Tyler & his one writer has enough brains to give Kelly & Alex two different screen names.. One that everybody knows & one just for Kelly & Alex.

But we did say we hope Kelly the first to find out. & she is the first to find out. I can't wait to find out what she's going to do.

For some strange reason I think Marcie going to get that baby she always wanted then dump Randell.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

eLDtYw0.gif

Best line of the night!

XxmNFJC.png

Why was he so damn sweaty?

Dang in that opening bit, this show had me shipping Ed and Esperenza but then he went back to being an ass

I cant with Alex' ass. What was up with her being so angry and yelling at Randall to leave her alone last week and now she's showing up in their sex shack and texting him about how much she loves him?

Its not a screenname and it was obviously made up so no one can know about the affair. On Randall's phone, he has Alex's number listed as Pepa. When she sends him a text message, he shows up as Pepa. None of the girls would know that unless they were on his device and tried to call her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Natalie's co-worker is dumb, nobody looks good enough to lose your job over. If she wasn't into Joey, she would not have tried to take the fall for him.

Esperanza should let Julius take Edward out.

The ending was the best part of the episode, I thought the actress did a great job, as I was thoroughly enjoying her reactions to the text messages coming in.

• Members

Anyone see the trailer for the finale? Looks good! Kelly's starting to get interesting when they aren't focusing on her lame storyline. I hope she nails Alex

I cant believe Im saying this but I love this show. Its so much better than HAHN. Its not great but soapy enough to keep me entertained

Oh and who else sees this comparison. Marcie is the Katie Logan of the show

• Members

P1rRhIr.gif

I forgot to mention but this was her best acting and she didn't say a thing. If looks could kill. Too bad she followed it up with being a slobbering pathetic mess, but I guess baby steps with her. At least she waited till after she left Randall's presence to fall apart

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Alex has a bumper sticker that says "Peppa". What a dumb ho. I still find it funny how this white girl has her codename be Peppa. I HATE how this thot said that Randall seduced her. Bitch, you a slut and she has some nerve playing the victim

LOVED Kelly reading her. It was also funny how Natalie said Marcie should bust Randall over the head with a bottle.

I wonder how all these women met. Like Natalie lives and works in the ghetto. Marcie and Alex don't seem like they'd run in the same circles as someone like her

LOVED Marcie saying the other woman was a slut, whore, BITCH! "Who is Peppa!" I cant believe that punk ass locked himself in the bathroom. He was more upset that she went through his emails/texts. Really? He had some nerve when he was sloppy to not have a password on any of that stuff.

The guy playing Travis is such a bad actor. Its obvious there is more to the story but he's stupid for just expecting her to know that. This is by far the WEAKEST story. Kelly got so much better when she let go of his punk ass. He can really just go away

"Look closely" My god, that was said like 20 times in the span of 5 minutes. Marcie is so dense

What a weak way to end the finale though. Anyone else thought Marcie was going to fall down the stairs? It would have been more dramatic with it setting up for Kelly to think Randall tried to kill her next season. Overall this was a really weak season finale. It was entertaining for sure, but as a finale, you expect to see stories come to a climax and set things up for the next season. None of that happened except maybe with Randall and Marcie. They did zero with the Esperenza and Ed story, as well as Alex/Brad. I dont get the point of Kelly's scene with Travis as there was no movement there either. The way they left off Natalie had no emotional push. Instead of talking about the drug dealers coming after Joey, they should have showed us the impending danger. Tyler Perry set up a good episode with potential but he really needs writers to help guide him. This felt like a regular episode outside of Marcie and Randall's material

Edited by Cheap21