Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The actress playing Yolanda is horrendous. She truly is difficult to sit through

Travis....I saw the model playing him as a contestant on Top Model with my mother last week

Miss Jackie is THIRSTY. Its obvious she has her eye on Joey. Did you see her LEAVE the burgers burning on the griddle so her thot ass can jump into Natalie's convo to get Joey a job

Speaking of which, was the boss' daughter, Nikki from Fashion House? Anyone else watch that...lol

NawNxfe.png?1

HAHA at this goofy clown in tears

6XDX0XU.gif

ADMIT IT! LOL.....girl bye

• Members

Joey about to get alllllllllll the tail.

I was crying like how it take the neighborhood this long to realize Joey out chea?!

The little boy telling Joey he had to open the door first before he could go inside.

That episode was hilarious and I have no clue whete he found her. I could not stop laughing art her over the top and dramatic gasp about Esperanza.

• Members

I love how he sounded so different in jail on the phone with his mama compared to being out and trying to sass his mom's dude. He must not have ever liked him, because I'm sure the little brother is the second of her four children so he at least knows the damn man and tried to be there for his mother and family as opposed to his other siblings' fathers.

• Members

I don't want Brad with Marcie though. I don't want to see them change partners like square dancers. Unless they snap Heather's character out of this steford crap.

Hahaha right! But to get he was just never there and I can't stand a foul chick like that.

Joey got a nice body.