Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Members

He is an absolute mess. I can't take much more of his I'm sorry's or I love you's any longer.

Good, you done said it now GTFO and go marry ya new chick. She shouldn't have come there. I don't have an issue with her but that's just wrong. You're aggravating the situation and not adding anything. "He talked about you all the time."

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How long was the Alex and Randell affair??

How the cop going to kill all those guys with guns? Ok, we don't want to hear your son life story, old man. Hahaaa, the old man just smack the cop. That Latina girl sure knows how to pick them.

Why Joey had to open up the door? Don't tell him about the money, Joey. I don't know why Joey needs to make more money. When he got no bills. I got a feeling that guy already case the place. Your friend is going to rob the place. He's going to get you in trouble now.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

Well, Tyler must have stepped up his game because the discussion is actually about the characters and stories and not about how terrible the show is. His pacing here is much improved. The scene in the hospital with Alex discovering that she's 14 weeks pregnant would have gone on forever on HAHN, but I was glad that the doctor nipped the conversation in the bud. And I really like Amanda Clayton as Alex. She's classic guilt-ridden soap heroine.

• Members

LOL! That stuff still stucks too but I'm willing to push that to the side to diss the characters more since I loathe most of them. I seriously wish it was two episodes per week but nothing really happens.... although the bomb that is Alex & Randal seems ready to explode soon.... I am here for that.

• Members

That was gross how Marci said Randal's shirt smelled like perfume at the bottom, lol. Marci still isn't that sharp, but at least she realizes that Randal is cheating. Randal is going to do something crazy, that line about breaking Brad's hands is indicative of that.

Kelly was right to go off, Travis was wrong for bringing his fiancee to her house. That was just rubbing the whole situation in Kelly's face.

• Members

IA with Kelly. Travis was crazy to bring that woman to her house.

I cant stand that thirsty trick Jackie. She needs to slow her damn roll. I think its so inappropriate of her to keep telling Natalie how fine her son is

I want to feel bad for Marcie but man they make her look so weak and pathetic. That scene with Alex was so bad with how needy she was for reassurance. She looked like she could break down any minute

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She is a mess and adds nothing. I'm seriously waiting for her to just jump his bones and it isn't cute at all. She reeks of desperation.

Exactly! Iloathe the way they ate working for Marcie. Heather can bring it. She's shown that in her past roles a la Hellcats so I'm just waiting for her to just go all in people's a**es.

• Members

Kelly's story makes no sense to me. I don't get where they are even going with it. Like, who cares? That guy playing Travis may look good but he cant act for sh-t. The scene with Kelly was painful as the actress was acting circles around him. It was annoying how they kept giving her these long paragraphs and he kept responding back with 3 word sentences, like a big dummy.

Im here for Esperanza and Natalie. Those are the two most likeable female characters. Though I will say Esperanza keeps reminding me of Evelyn Lozada

Marcie can smell the perfume on the shirt but cant smell the sex in the air. Um, whatever!

What does Brad do? Im confused

Alex thought she was 6 weeks pregnant when she was really 14....how the hell do you miss 2 months?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS Cheap!

Ha... she really does act circles around him and make you feel for her. I mean I get it about the house but everything else he could have somewhat conveyed to her. He did her wrong and I need her to do the Liberty Walk and get under someone else. I will say I'm kinda surprised that the girl doesn't act like the mother [Travis']. She just seems so clueless. I don't see how she couldn't have told him, 'Look babe, that isn't a good idea considering how things are currently and how fresh the pain is to Kelly.'

I know right... My Queens! Ese & nat. I don't think Esperanza was shown that much... was she? I need more of those two and less of Alex/Brad/Marcie/Randal's love square, unless it'll be revealed to all.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You right! How could I forget that she walked into that shed like a minute or two after they finished and suspected NOTHING! But now with a hint of perfume on a shirt we have our feelers out to catch these folks in a lie.

I really forget what he does. We had an office setting for him initially when the show first started and he's like a banker or something. I forget because remember he said he was logging long hours and Alex was so patient with him because he was never home. I might have to rewatch that episode.