Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just pray for Marcie to get a new love at some point. Has anyone ever truly left THAHN? I mean I think he's a deplorable character and I don't see how he can seriously stay on the show but then I think of For Better Or Worse and the gold digging chick that has been on there since jump.

• Members

It's only Marcy & Randell in the house? Why she's going from room to room picking up stuff.

Randell should just get a divorce then throwing attitude at Marcy. Marcy, you're not going to like what Randell got to say. His honest is going to hurt you. It's definitely him. Marcy just caught the sent of another woman.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

True but they said they were her friends too at that damn table. I mean take them up on that. I actually enjoyed her scenes with Kelly last week. I can see them getting closer than the others ones because she thinks Esperanza wants Randal's fug self.

Wait, did he say she'd be back in a hour?

• Members

Why are you calling Kelly? & the [!@#$%^&*] do he know when Kelly get off of work. I can't believe he introduce her to Kelly. You love her but you bring the girl you really going to marry into her space. Well at least he didn't introduce new girl to the little boy.

So, Brad is the father. I wonder is Alex going to get an abortion since it isn't Randell. Because that's when the affair started. I hope she doesn't tell Randell, he might make her lose the baby.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

Kelly sounded like she going to commit murder in the other room. Kelly and Travis could stayed in the room with the boy to talk. All that yell, I thought the boy would have came earlier.

I hope Joey doesn't set up the robbery that fast. He would have made more money selling himself to older women. I wonder when Joey going to meet up with the owner daughter.