Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Want to This Is Sparta over bae? I just love his voice.

Walk that a** into the house and dream about me, YES PLEASE!

It''s good despite the faults because I damn sure keep coming back for more. I'm intrigued and I want to diss it. I can't win.

Hahahahahahaha someone said that on Twitter and it is SO true.

• Members

I can't see a character like Eddie lasting very long, not in his current state. He is way too vicious and angry. Characters like him usually wind up with a bullet between their eyes sooner or later. He admitted to Esperanza that he's crazy and I keep thinking that he'll probably end up raping her or something.

• Members

Esperanza hasn't seen her bf in 3 days and she's standing their calmly talking to his shooter...wtf?

I hope they drag this affair secret out and Alex gives birth to a black baby. The look on everyone's faces will be priceless

I know blood is supposed to be thicker than water but Id be a bit more skeptical about taking in my convict son and then giving him a job at my the same place I work. She's going to lose her job if he screws up and she has young kids to consider

The cop was SO over the top in that scene were he arrested the kid. Telling his partner to pick up his shades, clean them and then left his ass to walk to the station