Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ehhhhh depends what you're looking for Mr. Vixen. I couldn't stop laughing but that was a bad thing. I would love to see your reaction but...

Ha, AMS that's what I do on Thursdays... I used to make my BFF try to get me, but I can't help that Satisfaction is a bad show.

I didn't mind it too much and Twitter made the premiere even more fun than it really was.

• Members

So far, I'll admit that I like Natalie and Esperanza... I really don't like Alex because she's doing that naive girl wrong and now she's acting like she has some some sort of conscience from what the girl says about her being her BF and being there for her when no one else was... but damn is she naive and I can see her going psych down the line. Eddie is cute but abusive and controlling and no one is here for that, I just like how he shuts down Randall at every damn turn.

I also can't wait to see more of this....

gQtiNes.jpg

That's all I have for this cast.

• Members

LMAO! I don't really watch that, just now starting again, but yes? I'd say yes because this is TP we're talking about but we're only two eps. out the gate as opposed to his what 30 or so for HAHN.

But the one ep. I did see with that was just terrible. I was crying when all the hood dudes took the judge dude, I'm like even I saw that was a set up!

• Members

I would say no. Maybe Twitter helps when its on live and Black Twitter comes together to just trash people.

The acting was dreadful and that with a person I liked... but I don't have 100% faith.

LMAO, which one? Fashion House? Because nothing can be as bad as Fashion House and Bo Derek and her horrid acting abilities.

• Members

Oh my god, this conversation between this guy with a big ass early 90s cell phone and his annoying woman is going on WAY too damn long. They aint even talking about anything important. Isnt this bitch supposed to be working?

I loved Fashion House! It was better than this sh-t. Maria Gianni rocked!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LMAO Cheap, that's a sat phone... they have those when going to war which is where I thought he was before she kept saying relief work this and that.

I liked characters but I could NOT stand Bo Derek's acting. I was like no.... Morgan did waaaaaay better than her and that's saying something.