Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How so?

I also can't stand how thirsty he is.

Why is Edward trying to be all ganster on poor Esperanza? I love tweeting which somgs they should be playing during some of these scenes.

How so?

I also can't stand how thirsty he is.

Just the way he's acting then he knew about Alex husband procedure. The whole thing isn't sitting right with me.

Edited by MoTheGreat

But I hope he wasn't going in raw thinking she couldn't get pregnant or maybe what Edward is true and he thought he was shooting blanks or something.

I'm hoping it's Brad but Alex & Randall going to think it's his, where their affair gets expose or what Joseline would say supose.

Edited by MoTheGreat

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl. You know that ain't his baby! You know it ain't. I was cracking up when she was doing her count back trying to do the math to see who was the father. There's no way in hell it'll be his. I need a scene to go down a la Madea Goes to Jail when the hot boss told Sonny the baby was his.

Edited by London

Karma, she don't want it.

I am seriously majorly invested in this main storyline. I can't help it because I want to know if she's going to have it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Leave Esperanza alone!

I need for Esperanza to invest in new locks and stronger passwords and a lockbox for her important mailings in the house.

I'm telling you every time Edward say something towards Randall. I see Randall mind spinning evilness. Don't be surprise that Randall going to have 37 kids by 17 different women.

Edited by MoTheGreat

I'm telling you every time Edward say something towards Randall. I see Randall mind spinning evilness. Don't be surprise that Randall going to have 37 kids by 17 women.

Can we get Iyanla on this show next?

Uh oh, you might be right judging by that promo at the end of the show.

Edited by London