Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I gotta rewatch but what I took away from it was that she hadn't told Justice, her son, that Travis want his father. I could be wrong but then I was hollering at Kelly because she was all he deserves to know who his father is blah blah blah and I kept going practice what you preach necausw yours sure as hell will not come out looking like Brad.

But you're absolutely right that they had entirely too much focus on Alex.

• Members

Jasmine Guy was a welcomed surprise, someone with some actual skill on this show could help it some. Kelly is an idiot for not seeing the writing on the wall, which is practically flashing in neon.

Randall is extremely crazy, he's almost scarier than Ed.

Esperanza sure knows how to hook up with the wrong guys, she is stupid for even getting connected with someone from the Colombian Cartel.

LOL at Yolanda. I swear, I have never heard of a white woman with that name, but this is Tyler Perry, so I guess he saw fit to name the character that.

• Members

I think Im the only one that doesn't see Randall as crazy or a villain. I almost feel as if he's intended to be the male lead to watch

FYI London, I rewatched last week and you were right that she said the boy didnt know the truth

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Really? Ewwwwwwwwwww, like I don't see how he can come back from this crazy, fatal attraction style madness. I don't think you're the only one... well maybe here and that's a strong maybe because I don't know everyone's view on him. But I love your posts about him, they make me laugh. I like to think of AT as the male lead to watch but Brad's boring when he isn't investigating how his wife wound up pregnant.

Oh ok. I thought so only because I kept yelling that Kelly was being a hypocrite because she sure as hell won't want to tell her swirl baby when it comes out the womb that she got knocked up by the neighbor/husband's best friend.