Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Joey friend is partying with the stuff they stole. Now Joey going to be seen with the stuff that was taken.

Alex in the shed with Randell the man she just told to stay out of her life. I can't believe she just told Randell, he does have a conscious. What about her conscious???

I don't understand why Ed don't want his ex to work. He really want her dependent on him. He's going to call the cops on Natalie. I hope the black cop put Ed in his place. Ed threaten the black cop to send his ex home.

Natalie just got a call from Jackie about the place getting robbed. All eyes are on Joey as he comes back from the party.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

The owner just fired Jackie. Natalie just told the owner that her jail son works there, now he just fired her. I think Joey stepfather is going to save Joey. Natalie just jump on Joey. I thought Joey went to jail for selling drugs not for stealing. I like Luke. Joey is a dumb ass, really dumb. I hope Luke keep eyes & ears open around Joey friends. I guess Luke being a father figure going to really change dumb ass Joey.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

Luke is not a joke. When people get legal guns and a badge that flex their muscles.

Randell needs to tell his wife that he needs a divorce. I'm hope Brad finds out how far along Alex is. Is he really apologize to his mistress but can't to his wife for the way he's treating her. Brad, Alex is a cheater.

• Members

Sometimes I wish Marcie don't talk. Stupid stuff comes out of her mouth. Brad, your not going to like what Randell going to say. But Alex does, do those kind of things, especially with Randell. I thought Brad was baiting Randell. Why Randell looked like that when he thought Brad was saying Marcie looking good.

I saw Marcie eye get dark but I can't wait for Marcie to find out who it is..

Edited by MoTheGreat

• Members

It's not like we really see any of the others IMing or whatever one another. It could just be an inside joke between those two. I havea special name for like one person in my phone, I love everyone but her name is just too damn funny to not use.

I'm living for next week when Marcie starts reading out loud all those texts or whatever they are. I wonder Why he's coming in all touchy feely too. Unless Alex called him and told him that she knows.