2014 Daytime Emmy's Discussion

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I read that on Twitter that the pre-show host were insulting soap stars left and right. I heard that they thought Maura West was married to Tyler Christopher. I was like blink.png. But that's what the EMMYS/NATAS gets for trying to appease a younger demo. You get what you paid for. They could've easily snagged any soap blogger and paid them what they paid these heifers and it would've been done correctly. Why hire some skanks with no background in soaps? That's like seeking medical advice from a lawyer. It makes no sense.

And I am not surprised GH got shut out. Everything they submitted this year was sh*t. JT submitted the wrong scenes for best actor. Kelly Sullivan should've never made the short-list anyways. And RC/FV should've never submitted a musical episode for best show. Didn't they learn that when they tried to submit the same crap when they were on OLTL? #failure.

I am shocked that B&B didn't snag an award or two, but I'm glad that Eileen won best actress and she was the bright spot in ALL of daytime last year.

• Members

I can't believe that Amelia Heinle has an Emmy! She is a total nightmare of an actress and it's so wrong to thing she has an Emmy for being miscast as Victoria. I also hate that JFP's smart Emmy-bait still works for her. Y&R was truly terrible last year, hence the big reboot. Although I'm not really happy with Y&R this year, at least you can say they went another direction and are attempting something new. Last year was horrendous. OLTL really deserved that award, especially after finding out they submitted the premiere and an episode leading up to Man of the Year. Their tape was flawless.

I'm happy for Eileen Davidson and I do think Venice deseerved their award.

• Members

What a hot mess of a show.....

ugh Y&R winning best show.......They really seemed to center around Y&R and Days this emmys.....

I wish I would've been able to watch the show live with you guys so i would've said more, but unexpected plans got in the way and I couldn't watch the rest of it.....I just finished watching the whole thing now!

I wonder if the Sharon O moment will go down as one of the best insults ever?? tongue.png

• Members

Amelia winning the Emmy. She was amazing in Delia storyline. Not to take away from the actresses but she deserved it. She had this role for nine years and proved her weight in gold in this storyline and won. OMG Emmy winner Amelua Heinle. She will be on y and r for years.

Archived