Toups

How To Get Away With Murder: Discussion Thread

PTC = Parents Television Council?

As a whole, TV watchdog groups annoy me. There's no need to police these shows when there are soooooo many channels out there to choose from. If one particular series offends you for whatever reason, then just...watch something else.

Besides, I was a child of the '80's, when TV series were just as raunchy and violent as they are today (if not more so!), but my parents were in the room with me, making sure I understood the difference between "reality" and "entertainment." And if anything, *I* was the more conservative one, always trying to find something less offensive to watch. (Mama Khan: "You betta put back on my 'Hunter'!")

On another note = GAY BUTT SEX! YIPPEE! smile.png

Agreed so much. It's the principle that should be applied to everything: You don't like something? (a TV show, a song, gay marriage?) Don't partake. There is absolutely no reason to police and/or work for its extinction. I will never understand why there is a need to GET THE SHOW CANCELED instead of just, simply, minding your own business and watching something that doesn't offend you. Control your kids, not the art. ;)

Fun premiere! Interesting that there are two deaths.

From poosy eating to anal sex to milf seduction... the show certainly got its freak on.

Let's see where this goes!

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup, my newest television obsession has arrived.

I think the girl in that apartment and that dude had something to do with that college girl's murder.

Prof. Keating's right hand look like she's her husband's side chick judging by the way she looked when he hugged and kissed his wife.

I'm intrigued and I can't wait until next week.

Oh, and I agree with that girl... it looks like they plotted that killing... the wife and the mistress.

And, of course, Paris from GILMORE GIRLS & Dean Thomas from HARRY POTTER all grown up. My sweethearts!

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup, my newest television obsession has arrived.

I think the girl in that apartment and that dude had something to do with that college girl's murder.

Prof. Keating's right hand look like she's her husband's side chick judging by the way she looked when he hugged and kissed his wife.

I'm intrigued and I can't wait until next week.

Oh, and I agree with that girl... it looks like they plotted that killing... the wife and the mistress.

So I was semi spoiled here but the crimes are not solved in one episode??

There was one case of the week but also two murder mysteries that will span the whole season.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T READ UNTIL AFTER YOU SEE!

My bad bb. I didn't mean to spoil you. I might just use Spoiler tags next time until after it has aired on WC.

Its so confusing, IDK WTF is going on. DON'T READ ANYMORE!

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... someone is speculating that...

The body in the rug is Prof. Keating's husband. And that he was having an affair with the student that was found in the water thingy.

I actually had a feeling about an affair with her because of his reaction to her death. I mean it isn't out of the ordinary for a Prof. to be taken aback by a student's death.... and I also feel like he's getting it in with Liza's character judging by the look she shot them when they embraced.

idk idk idk idk

Yes, they showed us it was him & heavily insinuated he might be somehow connected to Lila's death.