How To Get Away With Murder: Discussion Thread

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What an eppy! Loved every second of it. Of course we will see the murdering hubby back, and I can't be happier. Viola was earning every penny last night. I freaking love this woman! With the exception of Wes, none of these students hold my attention. Thank goodness for powerhouse V to offset it. Queen V and Tom Verica produced some damn good heat! Gonna watch this eppy at least 5 times over the wet dreary weekend [and then go see The Equalizer again]

• Members

This is a strong show with an interesting premise, but it's already becoming pretty formulaic. The way this episode was written is the same way the pilot was written. It's becoming a procedural show. Set up the case of the week, do something illegal to find evidence to discredit a witness, have the client lie about something they did in the past to put them in a sticky place, add in a compromising sex scene, have a flashback to a murder, have Viola Davis' character do something unsavory to get the client acquitted, close the show with a cliff hanger.

I liked the pilot, but the second episode was just more of the same.

• Members

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/tv_ratings_thursday_october_2_2014_gracepoint_bad_judge_a_to_z_how_to_get_away_with_murder-2014-10

8 p.m.

CBS:
"Thursday Night Football" pregame (10 million viewers, 6.2/11 households)/"Thursday Night Football" - Packers/Vikings (13.7 million, 8.2/13)
ABC: "Grey's Anatomy" (9.1 million, 6.2/10)
FOX: "Bones" (6.3 million, 3.9/7)
NBC: "The Biggest Loser" (4.7 million, 3.1/5)
The CW: "The Vampire Diaries" season premiere (1.8 million, 1.2/2)

18-49 leader: "Thursday Night Football" (4.3)

9 p.m.

CBS:
"Thursday Night Football" (14.2 million, 8.5/14)
ABC: "Scandal" (10.4 million, 7.0/11)
NBC: "Bad Judge" series premiere (5.9 million, 4.0/6)/"A to Z" series premiere (4.8 million, 3.2/5)
FOX: "Gracepoint" series premiere (4.8 million, 3.0/5)
The CW: "Reign" season premiere (1.05 million, 0.7/1)

18-49 leader: "Thursday Night Football" (4.9)

10 p.m.

ABC: "How to Get Away With Murder" (11.8 million, 7.7/13)
CBS: "Thursday Night Football" (11 million, 6.8/12)
NBC: "Parenthood" (4.4 million, 2.9/5)

18-49 leader: "Thursday Night Football" (4.1)

These are only overnights but the show dropped from a 9.3 rating to a 7.7 rating.....all shows tend to drop during the 2nd and 3rd week.....

I havent seen yesterdays show but everyone is saying the same thing...same old rehash.....So I am assuming they are still on the same murder....they should have done a murder mystery per week.....

Edited by Soapsuds