Toups

How To Get Away With Murder: Discussion Thread

How To Get Away With Murder: Discussion Thread

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER - The brilliant, charismatic and seductive Professor Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) gets entangled with four law students from her class, “How to Get Away with Murder.” Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life, in this masterful, sexy, suspense-driven legal thriller from Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers, executive producers of “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal.”

“How to Get Away with Murder” stars Viola Davis as Professor Annalise Keating, Billy Brown as Nate, Alfred Enoch as Wes, Jack Falahee as Conner, Katie Findlay as Rebecca, Aja Naomi King as Michaela, Matt McGorry as Asher, Karla Souza as Laurel, Charlie Weber as Frank and Liza Weil as Bonnie. Written by executive producer Peter Nowalk, “How to Get Away with Murder” is executive-produced by Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers, directed by Michael Offer, and produced by ABC Studios.

Yay! More shonda. Hope she can juggle 3 shows.

I believe Peter Nowalk is the showrunner for this show.

She's done it before, with PP, Scandal and Grey's!

Was she showrunner for all three at the same time? I don't think she was. I don't remember.

Viola's promo (at least half of it) or the show

OkyXZL2.jpg

She looks great and I am actually looking forward to seeing this show.

WHO | Viola Davis, Matt McGorry (Orange Is the New Black), Liza Weil (Scandal, Gilmore Girls), Aja Naomi King (The Black Box), Charlie Weber (90210), Katie Findlay (The Carrie Diaries), Billy Brown (Hostages), Tom Verica (American Dreams), Jack Falahee, Alfred Enoch, Karla Souza

WHAT | A sexy, suspense-driven legal thriller about a group of ambitious law students and their brilliant, mysterious criminal defense professor who become entangled in a murder plot that will rock the entire university and change the course of their lives.

I thought she was.

I just googled it - Shonda wasn't the showrunner for Private Practice. They had about 3 changes in showrunners.

So I think she's only been showrunner of two shows at once - Grey's and Scandal.

Viola's promo (at least half of it) or the show

OkyXZL2.jpg

She looks great and I am actually looking forward to seeing this show.

WHO | Viola Davis, Matt McGorry (Orange Is the New Black), Liza Weil (Scandal, Gilmore Girls), Aja Naomi King (The Black Box), Charlie Weber (90210), Katie Findlay (The Carrie Diaries), Billy Brown (Hostages), Tom Verica (American Dreams), Jack Falahee, Alfred Enoch, Karla Souza

WHAT | A sexy, suspense-driven legal thriller about a group of ambitious law students and their brilliant, mysterious criminal defense professor who become entangled in a murder plot that will rock the entire university and change the course of their lives.

I really hate to have to deal with Shonda, but Viola is worth it. I'm eager to see this show!