How To Get Away With Murder: Discussion Thread

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Loved it!! Lots of sex, murder, mystery, and intrigue. VD is really good. Her stares scare me. LOL I think lots of award nominations will be coming her way.

Or maybe she knows about the husband's affair and that's why she gave him the weird look.

No need to put in spoiler tags if it's already aired on the east coast. Central/West people should know that internet rule already. wink.png

Props to Shonda that's for sure!

I did not expect "Murder" to do this well! 14 million and retained all of Scandal's demos? AMAZING! Props again to Shonda for her Thursday Night block and to Paul Lee for the schedule.

• Members

I actually liked this, and I am not a fan of practically anything on network TV at this point. Viola Davis was Viola Davis, and the Harry Potter kid is pretty good. The others will take time to register, but I appreciated their going there with the rimming in the sex scene between Walsh and the IT dude - I can't remember the last time I saw cable do that, if ever.

I'll give this a few weeks. If it turns too procedural or too tryhard for me I'll drop it, but for now why not support Viola Davis?