WLS on Y&R: Time for Victoria Rowell to Return as Drucilla

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are so bad. Lmbo.

Seriously though. I think we have all witnessed that when TPTB want a big name actress(-or) or talent in the genre they go to great lengths to make that happen. Citing some none role on DAYS and a fruitless discussion with OLTL that had to have been years ago only bolsters my opinion.

• Members

The ignore button really saves a lot of headaches in the regard. Trust me, you'll never regret using it.

I'd say this is the ticket for her. When I said there was a lot of toxic water under the bridge I meant going both ways, so other opportunities are best. Would love to see her show up on Days or any other prime time gig. Sometimes a person just needs a fresh start in a better environment.
Speaking of which I wonder what happened with that kickstarter fund she was doing?

• Members

It's weird in recent years KSJ & BJ started to complain about not getting anything, but when they do it's a mess up storyline. Or they won't be seen for months like LML or was it MAB did KSJ. TPTB probably gave them something so they not only shut them up but also want to prove VR wrong. By KSJ & BJ complaining, TPTB gave them a shi*** storyline because they complain. Just make TPTB look even worse in my eyes.

• Members

Yep! The moment Hevon started gaining momentum and the fans wanted it, they changed directions and tossed out shitty Hill & Heel, something NO ONE wanted. This has been said before, but how many times have we gone down this road with the Winters men before? Why not have Hill continue her crush on Jack, and as misguided revenge, Devon puts his money behind Neil in a company to compete with Jabot?

There is no true intent behind The Winters and anything they do.

She guest starred on Let's Stay Together and looks like she could have spit one of the young women out herself. There is the one young woman on that show names Joyful Drake, and she could totally pass for VR's daughter (possibly younger sister). She's done other things as well.

• Members

Say AMEN Somebody!!!

VR would never be asked to an ABC show even if the other 2 were still on. They will reach out to a big name in a NY minute, but a big name that comes with a black face, an edge and can out act 85% of 3 shows? Puhleeeeeeeeze

• Members

To go further down that rabbit hole, you could've made Nina Clay on GH black - hire different people to play her family, or just go the meta Rowell route again and say she was adopted. I would've been much happier watching Victoria Rowell act ME off the screen, though I'd never have believed she was despondent enough to try to commit suicide over Silas. But the thing is GH would never do that, because GH is befuddled and apprehensive about writing for black people.

Archived