WLS on Y&R: Time for Victoria Rowell to Return as Drucilla

• Members

Plenty of ppl don't like their co-workers - it's just magnified because they are "ACTORS!" and the media. Something tells me that EB still is no fan of PB after all these years. The story has to be there. The other factor - time. Everyone assumed the viewers who abandoned ship after Malcolm left would come running back when he returned. Made no difference in ratings. Anyway, as I've always said, I'd love to see her back because I enjoy watching her on the screen as far as great storytelling and higher ratings, I have no illusions there.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This pisses me off!!!! because it's not like black actors or actress get reward by not saying anything or by playing nice. They get treated just like VR get treated by her specking out. & that's what I hate most about the situation.

• Members

I'm not suggesting that the sponsors know anything about her tweets. I'm suggesting that the soap community is small and that TPTB are not going to re-hire someone who goes around tweeting their sponsors negative things about the show. I just can't see it happening, but again, if it does, I'll be among the happiest people on this board.

• Members

I'd agree if she hadn't spent a large portion of the last few years trolling Twitter in an attempt to force the show to bring her back. It's made her look desperate and done nothing to help the legitimate concerns she expressed.

• Members

Rowell has ranted on Twitter a lot, which doesn't help her prospects. There is nothing wrong with being truthful, but you have to do it in a way that doesn't look like ranting. If not for that, I do think she would have been asked back at this point.

• Members

No she doesn't why do people believe when u trash the CEO of CBS and Sony and the show calling everyone racist which is unsubstantiated. She used social media to trash a network and show why should she get her job back? U people don't understand professionalism one on one.

• Members

The Hack Bitch from Hell is LML. MAB never got to touch Dru because LML killed her off.

The only negative would be a classic Y&R couple? laugh.png No. You clearly haven't seen how these two people come alive when they're together.

The negative would be that Dru, as well, would be destroyed as a character. She's one of the few that has escaped this. I don't wish to see her decimated too.

What writers? Dru only had one truly horrible writer, LML, and it was the end.

I loved their friendship. Phyllis vs Dru on the other hand? Meh.

+1

BOOM!

• Members

Well, once the show is off the air, I hope the other actors, writers, & producers save their money up. & another thing CEO of CBS & Sony are racist to me, I didn't need VR to tell me that. But KSJ, the lady that plays Olivia, & BJ never called them racist. What reward have they gain by being quite???

• Members

I don't like the game of Hollywood either for my fellow AA's but they have to be tactful about it. I think in her battle early on, she was doing good but when she left the show, she did too much. Her constant rants don't do her justice, so if she was invited back, it'd be by the grace of God, and I feel like Vicki would have to play nice. At least be cordial. She can still go about trying to change issues but do it humbly and not as aggressive as she's done so.

Archived