WLS on Y&R: Time for Victoria Rowell to Return as Drucilla

• Members

Wow. We see that completely differently. I see Jack as a dog who has thrown away one marriage and woman after the next. How many times has Jack been married for literally two weeks and then at the first sign of trouble he dumps the woman he claims to love? He was all ready to screw Kelly and leave her the second Phyllis woke up. He only stopped because Summer caught him first. Really, he disgusts me.

I guess I thought KSJ was a little older and that DG and JM were a little younger, but even still, on the show they seem like a generation younger than Neil. Jack has to be 55.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DG is 15 years older than CK, would you want them to break up Lane because of the difference?

Someone on Twitter asked VR why don't she go to Oprah and try to get som of her projects on OWN. She said that Oprah is in bed with CBS/Sony and she said that she did pitch a project to Oprah and she said no. VR also said that Oprah had her removed from a movie that she was producing.

• Members

Yes. Please break up Lane. I never liked the pairing specifically because of the age difference.

I am not at all surprised by Oprah. She has steered clear of controversial people and anything race related other than her own feel good story of success.

• Members

Looking at The Have's And Half Not's, she could've put any old turd together and it would've done well on OWN. That audience wants soaps. I also think the Prospect Park reboots would've been big hits if aired in primetime on OWN. But it's a shame nobody has turned he memoir into a tv movie. I think that story would be GREAT as a tv movie or mini-series, even a film. Unfortunately, the only black movies people want to make are either slapstick comedies or slave films. They don't want to see a success story like The Women Who Raised Me.

• Members

No one would ever, or should ever hire VR. She's toxic. Imagine hiring her and then she bitches you out on twitter ad nauseum. She goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how there has never been a black Executive Producer of Y&R, but, when questioned, she cannot name a black executive producer who wanted the job. She cannot name a qualified black director. She cannot name anyone. She just bitches. That's all she's got.

Archived