Characters You would like to return in short story arcs for Days' 50th Anniversary

• Members

+1. Totally agreed about Henderson. Henderson is truly one of my favorite characters! I would love to see him get just a little story - maybe at Christmas Victor could invite Henderson's wife and grandkids to participate in Christmas morning at the K mansion or something

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The problem is most of the characters I wAnt to return I want back for more than a few weeks or months I agree they should bring all hortons possible back for Christmas Vivian Bo Billie Laura jack peter Carrie bill need to be on this show

• Members
The problem is none of them get written for. They get dumped everytime a regime changes. Carrie and Jack have been dumped far too often for my liking. I'm still a bit sour over the treatment of Louise Sorel. Vivian was a mess until Ivan showed up her last week.

Peter won't ever come back and this Liam character was their chance to do that.

And it's clear Reckell has soured a bit on DAYS and how they are treating him and Bo, so SOMETHING's going on there. But I agree.

I'd love Vivian, Laura, Bo, Carrie and Jack back. And I loved Lisa Rinna's last return as Billie. She fit in quite well. They never used her and Tomlin couldn't wait to dump her.

Bill should have been on the show since they cast John Martin in 2010. At least recurring. Same for Laura. Kate and Bill have a lot of potential, and considering Bill's two children are in storylines at the moment (well, Lucas is probably going away with Sami), it makes no sense he's never around. Same for Laura. Jennifer has been in non-stop story since she came back and Laura only made one appearance for two days (Jennifer was visiting in 2010 for the memorial, just like them).

• Members

Bo - you never know. They could work something out and Peter could come back.

Anna

Vivian

Frankie - he could maybe salvage Jen

Philip

Carrie - she's become more tolerable in recent years

Chelsea - I hated her at first for awhile but she grew on me and I liked Rachel Melvin a lot

Peter - mostly just because I love Jason Brooks. And I would love to see how he'd react to the hideous Dannifer

I might be OK with Belle and Billie. But only if it's Martha Madison and Julie Pinson. I never, ever want to see Kirsten Storms (she's on GH anyway) or that abysmally bad Charity Rahmer. I also never, ever want to see Lisa Rinna or Krista Allen again.

• Members

Addie was also Julie's mother (and older than Doug) so Tommy would have to be 90-ish by now. Tommy really wasn't that interesting apart from the story with Marie so I don't really need to see him back. It would be nice if he got a mention by one of the family though.

Archived