Characters You would like to return in short story arcs for Days' 50th Anniversary

• Members

Yeah I'm pretty sure Louise Sorel made it known when she left last time that she

Is DONE with Days. I'm glad she agreed to do the interview for that article but I I don't blame her for being over it. I actually enjoyed Lisa Rinna's short run in 2012-13 but I agree they don't really know what to write for the character of Billie anymore- although I loved some if her scenes with Kate.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is shameful how they allowed Lisa Rinna to slip through their collective fingers not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES. I won't say Rinna is a good actress -- she has her moments -- but what she brought to the character of Billie Reed was something I've seen in only one performer, and that's Susan Seaforth Hayes -- both from my own memories of watching her as Julie on DAYS, and from all the clips I've seen of her (and her and Bill Hayes) online. In fact, if I had been HW'ing DAYS, I definitely would have played up that parallel, allowing Billie and Julie to bond at some point as friends, as colleagues (maybe the two might have opened a nightclub or something), as surrogate mother and daughter (which would created some jealousy between Julie and Kate for sure), and as two women who understood how it felt to want someone so badly and yet be kept apart from them by forces beyond their control.

• Members

I know it's bad I started watching with Patrick m as austin but he played him like he was a douche bag then peck came and him and Carrie were the couple I don't know the reasoning for kicking Carrie as future lead and pimping Sami but it was a bad decision one of the thousands this show has made

• 1 month later...

Archived