GH/B&B: Sean Kanan tv guide interview

• Members

He says he saw the writing on the wall when he got only pseudo story lines, he has 5 kids to support, so he had to look out for them.

He went to Valentini about his concerns and they mutually agreed to part ways, the decision to kill off AJ was made, AJ will appear as a ghost for some episodes

Brad Bell says it's good news for BB cause Deacon is one of their greatest characters

There will be a Deacon/Quinn pairing, and being Hope's dad, he returns to town cause he misses her, but as we know, he will sell her to the highest bidder

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm hearing that Sean was fired last fall, but when the audience continued to inquire about AJ and the Qs, they brought Sean back. After a while, he saw that this was not getting better and went to Frank to find out what was up.

Craptini wanted Sean to quit so that the blame would not fall on them. Guess what Dumb and Dumber, we still hold you responsible! Idiots!

• Members

I don't believe GF was fired. I think she wanted more than they'd give, and she had a right to that. You can play Lucy, Scott, Kevin, Mac, Felicia, etc. whenever you want but Laura is another story.

I have a faint hope that they are faking us out on A.J.'s death if only to get Sonny off the hook - that they'll reveal he's alive out of town - but I am not holding my breath. If he's truly dead and Sonny doesn't go down for this I will be beyond furious.

Archived