GH/B&B: Sean Kanan tv guide interview

• Members

Sean Kanan does a lot more smirking than I remember Billy Warlock doing, but to each their own. But AJ always loses, whether it's Warlock or Kanan.

I will say I liked the interview on Sean's part but Michael Fairman is annoying as hell. Sean seems happy to move on and I can't blame him. And it's nice that he's showing self control, which no one can say for Ronnie.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can watch a character get kicked in the teeth for so long before it just makes you mad at the whole damn world. That's how I feel about A.J. Quartermaine no matter who is portraying him at the moment.

• Members

Agreed. Kudos to Sean, that was a classy interview and I'm glad he saw what we all saw, the writing on the wall. Such a shame he was treated that way.

I'm glad Ron seems to have taken a bit of heat over this, though not nearly enough, IMHO. His antics are slowly becoming more and more obvious, even though most of us are aware of how Ronald Carlivati operates.

• Members

All I'll add to the the real AJ discussion (since BW never was or ever will be AJQ) is that while he always overcompensated his rich kid arrogance to deal with his iinsecurity over being considered inferior to his bastard brother is that the scales were tipped far more evenly during SK's first tenure. CL had far more respect for the character - and yws, I'm well aware that he was initially slated to be stricken down with AIDS - than anyone that succeeded her. You actually understood why Sonny loathed him and vice versa because you were provided with genuine glimpses for AJ to show his true heart beneath the bluster.

Archived