B&B: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some of the flashbacks (for scenes that happened the day before or even 3 days before) are a bit much. But I did like Katie & Ridge. Especially the way he came straight out with what they were feeling. "I know you feel it too. You deserve to be appreciated... and desired." That almost kiss which took at least 15 seconds -- soaps usually rush kissing or almost-kissing scenes nowadays, they never want to linger on them. Wonder what's going to happen now that Liam spied them?

Liam and Alex was a fun scene. Honestly, I just cannot stomach Wyatt in any way which is why Liam looks better in comparison. :lol:

• Members

I'm not a big fan of the "recent" flashbacks, but I believe the point is that Katie is reflecting on the day and realizes that it was so much more than just a day at the park with her bro-in-law and the kids.

Also: loved this exchange:

Aly: "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"

Quinn: "Let's just say I'M VERSATILE...."

DEAD.

• Members

It's pathetic! She doesn't want to be Brooke. I can't ff thru Katie's scenes unfortunately as I watch online. There has to be a way, and I believe someone here found the secret. Wish I cold remember who that was. BB is not at a point to where I want it on the DVR, and I doubt it will ever be.

How long has Ridge been back? Yet Katie is weeping over him already? Snotty nose ridiculous bitch. Hate her. That fatal coronary is never going to come sad.png

• Members

I caught the end of B&B. What papers was Bill babbling about? So Katie and Ridge have come down with B&B's instant love symptom.

More about how Colleen Bell and Obama's other ambassadorial nominees embarrassed themselves during their hearings: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-ambassador-nominees-prompt-an-uproar-with-bungled-answers-lack-of-ties/2014/02/14/20fb0fe4-94b2-11e3-83b9-1f024193bb84_story.html?hpid=z1

• Members

He's doing that irritating poetry reading again. TK is a good enough actor to be an improvement on RM. I hated that 'Brown Penny" crap on OLTL. B&B is no OLTL and shouldn't try to pull this off.

More flashbacks? It's only 18 minutes, Brad. Do seven of them have to be that picnic and Hope remembering blah blah blah?

Archived