B&B: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm just tired of Hope I've always thought she was dumb and fickle...her dispensing advice was ridiculous ...hey dummy Wyatt is Liam' brother who won't let her five feet away from him...he's a bit obsessed and I get a controlling vibe from him.

I adore Rena Sofer and yes she does have beautiful eyes but for Quinn I'd like someone to bring her down a notch her thinking her ___ don't stink is irritating storywise. What part of he banged you because he was drunk pining over a woman that he believed got married you don't get? Now you want a relationship?

Aly is just weird, now she' been on the show half a minute and she' fixated on Hope' love/sex life its been years of this nonsense. How would she know who is good for Hope?

I like how Heather/Thorsten act off each other; I'd like to see how their story plays out...I'm just tired of seeing Ridge Brooke' lapdog with no other options but Taylor ... Brooke is oh so sure and cocky, does it dawn on her that people who are "meant to be together" aren't married eight times? Yes, Thorsten could use a crisper look or something...I think its the hair that could use reworking.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Im guessing the Forrester family secret is that Ally is bipolar? Maybe she flips out and tries to kill Wyatt but gets Katie instead

Quinn: "Brooke and those other Logan prom queen bimbos" laugh.png When did she stop pursuing Eric? Seems like she thinks Bill is where its at now. Not that I blame her but he's not exactly in a position to help advance her career like it seemed like she was using Eric for

They are cousins via marriage, well used to be when Ridge was married to Brooke. They grew up raised as such

bc she has mental health issues. That much was clear and everything about her made sense yesterday. All that early talk of people mentioning how awkward and basic she looked worked into the plot with us finding out she was bullied. There is precedence with her having rage issues bc when she was a kid she took scissors to Taylor's wedding dress. She's been getting close to Liam so her loyalty is to him therefore Wyatt is viewed as the enemy. With her issues kicking back up again, she's starting to lose control and its manifesting in the rage she's expressing towards him

• Members

yrNXAc2.jpg?1

Taylor makes me feel warm inside biggrin.png B&B finally feels like B&B again. I love seeing her around. I wish she would stay

Did not expect to see her in LA though. What a missed opportunity to have her run into Brooke and have a snarky bitchfest in Paris

R585WYY.jpg?1

En5Kgg6.gifpDhduPD.gif

raucfq.gif23k3rzo.gif

Whoa at Ally's breakdown...what a psychopath! This bitch when from Katie Logan to Sheila Carter in two seconds flat. I love this new development as she was mighty boring before. DEAD at her telling Wyatt he is fired. Im glad they showed flashbacks of her as a child especially after taking a scissor to Taylor's dress

r9drCaF.jpg?1

He looks awful

• Members

Haven't seen the episode yet but just seeing that backhander Ally gives Creepoid makes me automatically Team Ally.

Love it when B&B delves into the psychology a little bit. And how fitting that LA's worst psychiatrist has shown up! LOL I love Taylor really. Nice to see her back. Wish it was for good.

• Members

Loved today's episode: 1) HT looked the best she has in years; 2) Aly - wow, just wow. I had no idea the actress had it in her. 3) Using the wedding dress scene to establish that Aly has always had problems was a nice touch. Also, the fact that she has been unstable, but everyone has kept it hush-hush is completely believable. On a side note, I find it ironic (and in typical B&B twisted humor) that psycho Quinn was the one who gave psycho Aly the make over a few weeks ago.

• Members

When did Hunter Tylo's face settle? She looks phenomenal!

Wyatt looks so bad, he looks sickly, I always thought Darin Brooks looked very healthy. I wonder if it's some sort of strange diet that he's on...

Archived