B&B: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think Heather has more chemistry with Thorsten than Kelly...I agree re: Rena she looks good too...Brooke is so sure that Ridge will assume his position...on her lap; and she' using that kid at every turn...she assumes it was only a matter of when not if I'd sure like him to throw her a curve ball. I've never cared for the personality of Hope she's too silly for me

I'm not in her demo group anyway. Wyatt? he can have her! Rick and his wife chemless bores me to tears. I'm interested to find out whats' going with Oliver and the kiss...that's about it for me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

His entire delivery rubs me the wrong way. It sounds so forced and fake, and "happy happy HAPPY!!!" His laugh is on the edge of hysteria.

I'm not seeing the great love between Hope and Wyatt generally. I feel like I am watching a rather dim young girl dating a desperate, highly controlling, angry guy. I mean, Liam was no prize but he comes across as fairly laid back compared to the tightly-wound Wyatt.

Seeing Oliver's easy, sexy chemistry with the gormless Maya makes me wonder what could have been if he had Hope to flirt with.

• Members

By the way, y'all! I was missing Clarence and accidentally happened upon a FB page called B&B Fans of Clarence Update or something. Anyway, I posted a message saying I enjoyed and missed his updates and hoped he was ok, then I got this back:

"Thank you so much I miss you too. I'll pop up again somewhere. Keep a sharp eye. You might see me doing stand up somewhere. :)"

Obviously I have no way of knowing if it is him who responded, although why couldn't it be? :) It sounds like he's ok (I hope). Perhaps this is more a case of B&B deciding not to continue with the Clarence updates. Which is a damn shame IMO because his stuff used to make me cry with laughter.

• Members

I had to howl at today's episode with all these beautiful women talking about Brooke being the most beautiful woman, blah, blah, blah! Now don't get me wrong KKL is still beautiful - this is more about Brooke - the fact that her "history" takes away from that beauty. It was almost hilarious to see Caroline say it. Seriously? Looking at LG, who has to be several months pregnant and looked stunning, just made me laugh. Not to mention, Katie, who was made up to look absolutely elegant, was a bit much. BTW - where did those "younger" Katie flashbacks come from (they reminded me on Y&R shots)?

• Members

So did Carter get a certificate online to preside over nuptials? That was so random to me. I haven't seen the show since Ridge first came back, so I could hardly believe that they were getting married already. Katie, you are a better woman than any one I know, to be maid of honor for your sister who screwed your husband. You are making your own self look foolish, you don't owe Brooke [!@#$%^&*].

Archived