Replenishing the DAYS Younger Crowd

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd only bring back Jeremy if either or both of his parents came back. You need to anchor him to his family to make a character like that work. I think where I've felt Theresa has been lacking has been the connection with her parents. When Kim & Shane returned in September, I felt like they needed to be on the show more permanently. The family dynamic with them was great, and I would like it explored more.

Other than that, I say bring in Sonny's brothers, and Andrew. I do wish there were more people of colour on the canvas. It's too bad they botched Cameron so badly. He was really needed as a change from The Land of Bleach that Salem's become.

• Members

Shawn really should have been brought in when go left for hope. Her issues with Ciara are good, but Shawn could give her a real purpose. ESP if he had returned without belle and then belle came a year later and they didn't get back together and were at odds. Creating an issue for marlena and hope as a minor story.

I would be so down for Justin and Adrinnes kids to come on. Stephanie too. Them all along with jen JJ and Abby sonny would form a great central family made up of vets and legacy characters.

• Members

Become? Hasn't it pretty much always been like that? The entire time I've watched DAYS other than Lexi's cheating stories canvas was pretty much white with a few tokens sprinkled in who were mostly in their own story bubble. And I really don't consider the latino characters latino when they can't even hire latinos for the role and culture is barely mentioned(and when it is it feels forced).

• Members

Belle and Shawn NEED to be on this show! I would also be contacting JK Johnson again about reprising Phillip and I would be finding a Jeremy Horton recast STAT! It's a shame Jeremy is such an underused character in this show's history.. the son of Mike Horton needs to be front burner! Maybe Jeremy and Shawn could both be cops and be cop partners who have each others' back.. I mean, with Jeremy Horton - they could pretty much write the character into anything they want too!! He could be a nice/good guy, a jerk, a criminal, whatever! He is so vaguely established.. I know his short stint in 07 he was a jerk.. but that was 7 years ago and was for such a short stint that the audience would really accept anything. IMO that would be a writer's dream - a legacy character who we all vaguely know but who you have TOTAL FREEDOM to write pretty much however you want (much like the character of JJ prior to Casey starting). At least if I were a writer, that would be my dream :)

• Members

I would stick to Hortons and Bradys and pepper in peripheral characters from there. But for God's sakes, don't introduce them as a physical therapist who dresses as a librarian. How many months has Chrishell been on and I still could give two f.cks about her.

The sons of Justin & Adrienne are a total blank slate, but I wouldn't be interested in beefing up the Kiriakis family any moreso right now. (I still don't even know how Justin is related to Victor.)

Archived