Replenishing the DAYS Younger Crowd

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This. I'd see if both were available and if they weren't or chose not to come back, then pull the plug and recast the parts. I'll always be a fan of Molly and I'm sure her career is headed upward (and Mark just booked a promising pilot).

Character-wise, Nathan is a Horton and could work better if Melissa or Sarah came to Salem. And Melanie is Daniel's daughter and Maggie's granddaughter for better or worse. It'd give Maggie more to do than just sit around pimping Dannifer. ;)

• Members

I think Cameron could've been great! He was a little bland, however, I blame that on the writing and the writers. They did absolutely nothing with the character. The storylines they had pinned for the character were just plain bad and no thought behind it...the whole stripper thing, the didn't make sense trial pairing of Abby and Cameron. It was just bad! They should have kept him and brought in a young African American actress to slowly pair him with. She could have been a niece to Abe Carver.

As far as Jett Carver, I think it was a great move when they brought him on earlier with Jeremy back then. Another character who the writers wasted. Jett could have had a great romance with an actress as well and still been on. There were storylines for those characters and I blame the writers for such lazy writing. I think they should try and bring the character Jett back. I would also like to see Cameron back as well!

Archived