Ronn Moss' Wife slams BB

• Members

She was the 1986 Star Sear winner in the spokesmodel category...use to love the show....as for Ronn....no one can play him as Ridge...his acting is so bad that he is Ridge...seeing TK in the role was just very jarring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOefudRQ9vU

She was the 1986 Star Sear winner in the spokesmodel category...use to love the show....as for Ronn....no one can play him as Ridge...his acting is so bad that he is Ridge...seeing TK in the role was just very jarring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOefudRQ9vU

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh come on. Everyone remembers Ronn's ramblings about being in a car accident and then seeing the light! The clock was ticking and he didn't want to spend the rest of his life at B&B! Most of all, he had looked bored for at least a decade before quitting. It was obviously not a money issue IMHO.

I've been reading this woman's facebook page and her blog. May I say it's a bit scary. She's constantly talking about 'my husband this', 'my husband that', 'he feels very relaxed when he goes there', 'he's very loved by his fans now more than ever'. Is she his manager? Or his main die-hard cray cray fan?

• Members

I respect your opinion, and yes, it might very well be a money issue. However the Bells have never been known to be cheap. Quite the contrary. I think they've always proven their appreciation to their actors, so to speak. And you also have a character like RM, who's always seemed 'spiritual' or something... Who knows. I might have to wonder what exact amount of money would have been necessary to keep him on the show.

• Members

I definetly think Ronn left bc of money issues. Thye couldn't reach an agreement on a new contract, so he left. Money issues were also why Hunter Tylo left this summer. They were going to give her a pay cut as well when her contract was up for negotiations.

• Members

I'm really curious as to whether Ronn and Hunter got "real" offers or the type of offers TPTB know are an insult. I'm thinking Ronn got a serious offer. Just my speculation though.

I do sympathize with many of the vets of daytime who feel like they built these shows and they deserve a fair piece of the pie. It's a shame that the bottom fell out of daytime and it's not likely to work out that way anymore.

Archived