Ronn Moss' Wife slams BB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't really judge who is in the right, since we don't know what Ronn Moss was demanding. Still, it seems wise to me to keep your mouth shut in this type of situation, since doors never really seem to shut in daytime, unless someone publicly chooses to slam them shut with this type of outburst. Hell, maybe not even then. We've all seen people come back even after some intense bad blood was publicly aired.

I think it's probably true that European viewers didn't want a new Ridge. I don't think that many U.S. viewers were crying out for a new Ridge either, but the Bell's have to keep these shows profitable and I bet it wasn't that easy when they had several 20+ year vets on a half hour show.

• Members

Y'know, I never think it's a good idea for any family member to open their mouths about a situation in a business they know next-to-nothing about. Whether she's Gisele Bunchen or some exstripper/playmate.

I don't watch B&B anymore, but she is probably right in one respect, Ridge should have probably died rather than be recast. Kaye is the wrong fit for this role. This is one time an actor upgrade isn't really going to benefit a role.

• Members

I can't even begin to tell you how much her slamming B&B annoys the crap out of me.

I live in Italy and Ronn Moss has been a guest to numerous tv shows here. He has been asked about Ridge constantly and he has never shown interest in speaking about the character or even the show. He was all about his music and his projects. Which is fine by me... BUT. This guy keeps getting these guest gigs in Europe and he was recently shooting another expensive COMMERCIAL with KKL only BECAUSE he was Ridge.

So he and his wife are dissing the soap that basically gave him and her a living their whole life. I will never believe for a minute that Bradley Bell is not loyal to his cast (I mean, come on!!!). And I'm never going to believe that Bradley didn't make a profitable offer to RM. This woman is absolutely unbelievable. I guess she's worried that money might be running tight now that her husband is over his former show, and the show is over him.

• Members

When I read her first statements I thought they were OK, but then when it got down to the tweets, they became an extended tantrum.

She does herself and her husband no favors.

I also doubt the validity of that one about countries dropping B&B because of Ronn.

Archived