Ronn Moss' Wife slams BB

• Members

I refuse to believe SF left for the money. I might be the typical viewer who believes anything they're fed from the press, but-- she had been talking about retirement for ages. And the Bells aren't known to be cheap. I don't believe HT's alligations.

As for RN, not only didn't his presence affect the ratings (maybe once), but I'm sure he would have been used more than his episode guarantee. Look at John McCook. He's getting a lot of airtime now more than ever. And then again, some people need to realize these shows don't make the money they used to way back, especially in this economic day and age. So, RN's wife should just shut up.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't read the article - I read her tweets, but I will say that she is probably doing this in support of her husband - what she considers being a good wife.

TK is a very good Ridge recast at this point. If RM didn't want to reprise the role, they should be quiet. He made it very clear that he didn't. Reacting this way runs counter to the new enlightened lifestyle he claimed to be embarking on, which included leaving B&B.

• Members

I think Flannery was out the door anyhow, and when she was ask to take a cut, she didn't believe it was worth it. Another decision by the brass that was not off the mark - her absence didn't have a negative impact on the ratings whatsoever. Susan Flannery or Susan Lucci? Doesn't matter. Soaps are not making the revenue they once were, so the only thing they can do is cut expenses. Actors/performers can accept or walk.

RM's pathetic wife needs to STFU! This was Ron's decision, so if she has a beef, its with him. Too much time on her hands. Go get a damn job because Star Search aint coming back!!!!!

• Members

I think RM is justified in being upset about being offered a huge payout. We do t know how big it was, but according to her he was willing to take one but what was put on the table was too extreme. I think he and Devin have a right to be upset as would anyone in this thread; please don't kid yourself, especially if it was something like 50% after 25 years of work. With that said he decided it wasn't for him so he left. It's not like he stuck around to bitch about it. Life moved on and good for him.

• Members

Yes a 50% cut is huge and I don't blame anyone for walking over it, or even 20%. However, these actors are in a business, soaps, that are not making what they were 20 or even 10 years ago. If the industry isn't making it, of course the actors shouldn't keep making what they made all those years ago. Most soaps have been good at giving actors cuts and giving them more vacation time in return. They are lucky to work in a industry that offers pay cuts though as history has shown, most soap stars don't exactly have a great deal of other acting gigs lined up.

• Members

At one point in the videos she says "Ronn does not want to talk about that person that he used to be. I'm not allowed to talk about it. He says he is going to leave the room if I bring it up". LOL

Archived