SOD: Best & Worst of 2013

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How is Colby "worst villain?" It's extremely debatable that you could even call her a villain (especially when the other soaps were filled with much more clearly villainous characters.) And we discussed this in the AMC thread but whether you found the sex trafficking story too gritty for a soap or not--the worst story on ANY soap all year??

• Members

Despite what people may feel about this list, they did get one thing right. Eileen Davidson WAS the best actress of the year. Im glad she got that honor

How is this any different than any other year?

its only improved if you count the first half of the year. It went completely downhill this summer and hasn't recovered. Personally Id have given it to Days as It was more consistent from beginning to end

• Members

I agree with most.

I disagree with best actor (really almost any other choice would be better). Most wasted female idk but sure as hell not hopeless. I'd say the best return was duke on gh but was that last year maybe? Worst retun was def either frisco or Russell on gh.

• Members

Eric's "This list is crap" pretty much sums it up.

Awful awful list. Who seriously makes these lists? Do they watch the same shows we do?

RH as best actor? LMAO. He's playing Franco like a horny teenage boy for Carly and who's longing for daddy to love him. It's AWFUL.

SOD is such a waste anymore.

• Members

I actually agree with more than I disagree with.

Victor, Jr.'s return on One Life to Live was one of the worst back-from-the-dead moments I have seen in my 35+ years of watching soaps and it's been nearly twenty years that I have loved General Hospital as much as I did in 2013.

Archived